Sunday, November 24, 2013

Raking up leaves and investigators

Hello hello hello HELLO everyone!
So this week was craziness, like always! On Tuesday, Elder Sitati from the Quorum of the 70 came and spoke to us! He was soooo spritual it was amazing! And he took the time in the beginning to shake all of our hands and call us by our name. It was so sweet and such a testimony to me of the way the Savior knows and loves us individually. 
Wednesday was RAKING!!!! I love raking! Poor Hermana W was still sick, so she slept in the car while the Elders, Hermana Rosen, and I helped one of our members rake her yard. Second time in my life raking! And I was finally smart and brought out my camera. We used GINORMOUS bags and filled 18 of them! Before we bagged the last pile, we decided to have some fun in it, hence the pictures. So much fun! The landing wasn't quite as soft as I originally thought...and when we bagged the leaves after playing in them there was a terrible smell of doggie presents...but it was still fun!
Thursday we had the first Spanish Forum ever here! Basically it was a meeting with and for all the Spanish missionaries in the area, with all the older missionaries giving advice and inspirational thoughts and identifying the differences between the cultures and how we can best work with the Hispanic people. It was so amazing! I loved it so much!
Sunday we had an investigator come to church...and she brought a friend! Hurrah for Israel!
Then Sunday night was transfer calls, and we found out Hermana R and I are staying here, and Hermana W is leaving us :(  We're so sad and are going to miss her so much!!!  And it's definitely going to be weird for me to stay in an area, that's a new thing! And since I'm pretty sure they give you your visa on transfers now too, that means that I'll be home for Christmas! Well, sort of. At least, I'll still be in the same country! Not gonna lie, I'm super stoked!!!!! And it is supposed to snow this year woot woot!
Anyway, hope you all have an amazing week! And don't work too hard that you die before you can even make it to the couch completely like my companion ;) And a Happy Thanksgiving!!! What what? Who's excited for Turkey!!!! I know I am! What are you thankful for?

Hermana Albright







No comments:

Post a Comment