Sunday, October 20, 2013

Transfer Number 3!


Hey howdy hey, (know what movie that is from?) how y'all doin today? Can I just say how much I hate Monday holidays? I never realized how many there are!
WHOOHOO!!!! Transfer numba 3! I'm all over the place here in Virginia, and let me tell you I AM LOVING IT! I have gotten to meet so many amazing people and missionaries. And it's really interesting because every area has people from different countries. This area is full of Peruvians, my last area had mostly Puerto Ricans and people from Veracruz, Mexico, and my first area had Hondurans, El Salvadoranians, and Mexicans. It's so great! Peruvians are so far the hardest for me to understand but I think it's just because I haven't talked to them ever before so it's just a different accent. 
I am now in Fredericksburg! We're splitting the area with the Elders, but they weren't working with anyone on our side so it's very similar to opening an area, except with the benefits of having members and less actives. And I'm back in a trio! I love trios so much! It's seriously a party everyday! But a missionary-style party, don't worry. My new companions are HILARIOUS!!!! Oh man I am seriously so happy every second that I'm with them! t's the best! We are working in a little branch, and are all super stoked to get the ball rolling on turning this branch to a ward! I am so excited, we all have so much passion and energy and are just so pumped for the work to progress. And it's so fun being here, because this area used to be part of the Washington, DC South mission just a couple of months ago! So now, not only many missionaries, but also many members are able to say ALBRIGHT? No way! Like President Albright? He's amazing! I miss him! YUP! :D Our last name is definitely one that will never be forgotten here! Shout out to my amazing Uncle Mark and Aunt Karen, for being the best mission presidents ever! Except for my presidents here and in Argentina of course. They're also the best. But seriously, I'm so proud to wear the Albright name on my tag and be identified with such amazing people such as yourselves. It makes my day to be able to say Yup! That's me! I'm his neice! And you better believe I will work as hard as I can to live up to that name!
Having this experience with the Albright name really emphasized to me how I also am wearing Christ's name. And how when we are baptized, we all promise to take His name upon ourselves. I am working even harder to be worthy to bear His name, to be able to proudly say, Yes! I am a disciple of Christ! I hope you all find a way to bear testimony in His glorious name this week and feel of His love. I know that He is our Savior and that through Him, we can accomplish all things. And I know that as we stand as witnesses of Him, He is proud to call us His. I love you all, but even more, I hope you know that He loves you.
A Dios!
Hermana Albright

NEW COMPANIONS!




No comments:

Post a Comment