Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pictures included


Another short e-mail from Miss Heidi this week.  I included some of the beginning of her letter where she answers all of my mom's questions.  I thought that inquiring minds would like to know some of the things!! 

On Pday (preparation day) , we email, buy groceries, eat lunch, and then do something with the sisters, but twice a transfer we get to do something as a zone.  And us girls definitley play sports!!!! We love playing soccer, basketball, and volleyball mostly..... best part about being in the states, I can just buy whatever I really need..... We live in an apartment with an English companionship, it's so much fun! There's a gym in our complex that we go to every morning, it's really nice.  

Hey y'all! Craziness going on up in here! 37 (including me!)  new missionaries last transfer + 35 this transfer = 144 trainers and trainees! Yikes a bagel! Normally, we get a call on Sunday nights about transfers, but we won't know this time until Tuesday.  So...hopefully I'm still in this area next week!!! I love the people here so much and the work is really moving forward it's so exciting!

 In other news, every week we have district meeting, and last week I gave my first training for that! It went pretty well I think! Luckily I have a super nice district so they wouldn't even tell me if it was anything but good ;)  We met some really cool people this week! I'm super excited to work with them. And we've definitely been beyond blessed in every aspect.  This Friday is the BYU vs UVA game! Woot woot! (Anybody see that disappointing game??!! I'm pretty sure my husband cried for the rest of the night). We don't get to go to the game, but we do get to go to the fireside! (if we're still in this area and not transferred). So that's super exciting! I love firesides!

 I slammed my finger in the car door the other day and now it's twice the normal size and lots of fun colors. (Don't worry mom, I can still bend it a little so I don't think it's broken).  And we've had a ton of bus adventures! (I wonder if her bus driver is Ms. Frizzle?) I seriosly love taking the bus. You meet so many interesting (and interested!) people it's so great. So basically, if you can't tell from all the exclamation points, it has been a really exciting week. I'm loving it here! It's really interesting, in the beginning I kept forgetting that I wan't in Argentina and now I keep forgetting that I'm still going there one day (hopefully). And Virginia is GORGEOUS!!!! I seriously feel like I'm camping every day.Hope you all have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment