Monday, May 19, 2014

May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014
Well its transfer time again. It always comes so fast! I´m leaving Huergo and going to Centenario. (looks kinda like Centennial no?) And my new companion is Hermana Allen! She´s from Idaho and has two more transfers here than me. So I am so stoked we are just going to hit the ground running here and work hard every day!
I had a fantastic last week in Huergo! I am so sad to leave but I am so happy for the time that I had there. I have grown so much and have definitely grown closer to the Lord. It was such a great experience serving there. I´m definitely going to miss all the people there so much! But I know that they are all on their way to great things, like a capilla woot woot! And then a temple! It has been so great serving there. All of our investigators are seriously so close to being baptized! And there are a ton of less actives returning! And they are returning with such a fire and desire to serve the Lord! It has seriously been amazing to witness the changes in them.  It has been such a blessing to be an instrument in the Lord´s hands here. Every change and good thing that happened here was purely from the Lord, and I was just lucky here to be a conduit and a witness for Him. It was so sad saying goodbye! Everyone wanted us to come visit them, but we were leaving that night after church and I had to pack! It was funny though, one of our investigators called and would NOT let me leave without giving us dinner. So we ran over there, and and then did a rush pack afterwards haha but it was great.
Well I hope you have a great week. And Happy Mothers Day!!! Whoohoooooo!!!!!! SO excited to talk to you soon!!! :D
Sorry dad i dont have my agenda so i dont remember stories from this week. But I love you :D
Hermana Albright

pic: our little church/ house

No comments:

Post a Comment