Sunday, February 16, 2014

Food by miracles

Hello hello everybody!!!! 
So my funny story and miracle story for the week is two in one! We didn´t have time to buy groceries this week, because we were going to have a zone activity. It ended up not working out for Hermana  and I, but we still had lots of fun. Anyway, we were seriously lacking on the food supply. You better believe that I prayed we could find a way to get food without being disobedient! I prayed a lot. So, our members fed us lunches. We met a new investigator, who gave us a huge bottle of peaches! we had family home evening with a member and got pizza. We got pears from working in a chacra. We had a family home evening in another chacra, and got potatoes and melons. We helped one of our less actives in her vegetable store, and got oranges from her. We went to a members house to ask for referrals and we received homemade jam. We contacted the referral, and received a delicious steak lunch from her, as well as pelons and peaches! WHOO!!!! Talk about answers to prayers! Halfway through this, I commented to Hermana about how I had prayed, and she said that she had too. 

So this week has been great. We´re working hard here! And did you know its time for transfers again? Man how time flies! So the news is... Hermana  and Hermana Albright are rocking it in Huergo and are going to stay! Ba ba bam! My first time staying in an area. I don´t know what to do with myself! But I´m super excited because there´s a lot of work to do here and you better believe I am excited to be able to see the fruits of my efforts! we´re starting family home evenings as a branch this week! I´m pumped for that! I love family home evening!!! It´s the best! Do you love family home evening? Try it out and see! All you need is someone to do it with (preferibly family of course), an activity, a spiritual thought, a prayer of course, and possibly a treat! Can´t get better than that! Family home evening is so important, I hope you all take some time this week for your family. Love you lots family! Thanks for always doing family home evening! 
Hope you have a wonderful week! Hasta luego!
Hermana Albright



Heidi says there is a lot of graffiti with messages around the towns.


Some elders made them lunch one P-Day


Some pictures of her cozy apartment




They have water trucks that go around watering the dirt roads so that there isn't a lot of dirt in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment